Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lessons in Self Understanding


I invite you to be introspective today - mostly because I've had to be and misery loves company they say......are you a 'doer' or a 'thinker'? My energy is difficult to harness, so I'm a 'doer' and putting together presentations requires more focus than I employ.....I prefer to get lost in hyperbole and rhetoric....if any of you word wizards have suggestions for me I'd be appreciative....better yet, come to Iowa and help me out! This is all I've got so far......

2 comments:

mesmreyes said...

you should always realize that what is in the foreground is most important and contrast is the juxtaposition of what we need and what we want....

rocksandfeathers said...

The kayaking word wizard! Read his blogsite and discover an introspective writer. Thank you, my friend.